Mission of the job
Mission of the job
Primary responsibility of a service engineer is to maintain continuity on medical devices and software in the office or at the customer for the BeNe organization so that the customer can provide the best possible services to the concerned patients at all times.
- Proactively inform the sales teams on relevant information coming from the customer (e.g. MID, intensive care, dialysis clinics) in order to generate new leads for our products and services
- Delivery, installation, commissioning of medical device at the customer or during a demo process
- (Independent) performance of preventive maintenance on medical devices in the office
- (Independent) performance of corrective maintenance (repairs) on medical devices in the office
- (Independent) performance of preventive and corrective maintenance on medical devices at the customer
- Calibration and registration of measuring tools
- Analyzing repairs
- Providing technical training for customers and/or colleagues
Quality & Compliance Management
- Performing technical tasks according company procedures
- Correct processing of administration
- MBO/HBO graduated (NL)
- Degree of secondary school/Bachelor (BE)
- B. Braun specific technical and product training
Necessary Skills & Knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Word & Excel
- NEN, ISO and personal safety equipment
- IT hardware, networks and operating systems (e.g, Windows)
- Microsoft office, service tools
- Fluent Dutch and English (spoken and written), German or French language if applicable
- Drivers licence
Continuing to act in an efficient way by adapting his or her behavioral style to the desired developments and/or changing circumstances.
Under the motto 'Sharing Expertise', we try to achieve internal and external cooperation and team spirit at a multidisciplinary level, in order to create the highest possible level of customer orientation.
As a family-owned company, we strive to achieve sustainable, reliable and financially sound cooperation which is in the interests of the employees, clients and ultimately the patient, to allow us to keep providing products and services in the decades ahead.
- (Self) Development
Focused on personal, professional and specialist development. Having insights into his or her own strengths and areas which require further development. On the basis of this information, taking actions aimed at improving his or her own knowledge, skills, competences and performance.
The ability to rely on each other both implicitly and explicitly. Exercising care when making and keeping promises. Being able to achieve the agreed performance and quality levels.
- Customer Focus
Act according to social and ethic standards in situations where confidentiality plays a role.
- Quality Minded
Set high standards for quality of products and services and act upon so that products and services are implemented in optimal way at the customer. Together with colleagues and customer, develop and share knowledge and expertise.
- Problem Analysis
Analyse and decompose problems, distinguish priorities from side issues. Acknowledge possible causes and create solutions.