Mission of the job
Mission of the job
To provide the BeNe Management Team and the Elyse Management Board a professional support enabling all management members to focus on their core responsibilities (strategy & growth).
Organize and maintain process to handle incoming communication (e-mails, phones, other mail, requests for signature) through effective communicating, internal coordination and explaining possibilities of Management Teams towards internal/external requests with limited direction, enabling the Management Teams to only having to focus on their priorities.
Ensure and follow-up for outgoing communication, taking into account the different parameters and/or draft outgoing communication for internal client approval, so that the Management Teams always answer in a professional and timely manner. This includes e.g. e-mails, phone messages, feedback to documents, agenda planning, follow-up of meetings.
Take all necessary actions to prepare, coordinate and document all meetings and appointments for the Management Teams. Continue proactive thinking and internal coordination with various individuals and/or departments in assistance to support the Management Teams in their daily business.
Organize the travel (transportation and accommodation) for the Management Teams, employees and external visitors in order to provide an efficient and cost effective service to the company.
Event/Meeting Management (non-customer)
Participate in and take the lead in the organization of B. Braun company events and other meetings in an efficient, timely and cost-conscious way. Respect the B. Braun and Elyse identity.
Collaborate with the PA to the MD in the execution and follow-up of urgent operational matters.
- Secretary Degree
- 5 years of experience as Management Assistant for middle sized or large organizations
- Work and think on HBO level
- Experience in a commercial-oriented environment is a plus
- Deep skills in Word, PPT and Excel
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English skills. French skills are a plus.
- Highly efficient multitasked
- Clear and professional communication
- Initiative, desire to be involved
- Organizational knowledge
- Progressive organizational development
- Wide development in assistance
- Manage 'the manager'
- Planning & organisation talent
- Integrity & confidentiality
- Service & quality minded
- Change minded
- Strong interpersonal skills (influencing others)
- Sense of urgency